How to Register
Fall 2023 Lectures
Registration for the fall 2023 will open in late summer or early September.
When you have registered, you will receive confirmation of payment from PayPal, and a registration confirmation from “Learning Unlimited Etobicoke <firstname.lastname@example.org>”. The registration confirmation has the link you need to join the lectures. Do not lose it!
Important Note: THE LINK IS PERSONAL TO YOU, and IT IS NOT TO BE SHARED OUSIDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
When registering, be very careful to enter your email address correctly. If you enter an incorrect address, you will not receive a confirmation, and you will not be able to attend lectures.
If you do not receive a registration confirmation within 8 hours, send an email to the Registrar (email@example.com).
- The fee for a lecture series (8 to 10 lectures) is $35.00 CAD.
- Payments are handled through PayPal. To read more about this payment system please visit the PayPal website, or the PayPal Help Center
- You don’t need a PayPal account–you can provide PayPal with your credit card information on checkout.
- If you DO have a PayPal account, it should be linked to a credit card. If it is only linked to a bank account, you may not be able to make an immediate payment to complete your registration successfully.
- You must be 55 or older in order to register for lectures.