How to Register
Fall 2021 Lectures
Regular (membership) registration is suspended for the foreseeable future.
Registration for the Fall Series (on Zoom) opened on September 14, 2021.
Use the “Register” links on the home page to register.
When you have registered, you will receive confirmation of payment from PayPal, and a registration confirmation from “Learning Unlimited Etobicoke <firstname.lastname@example.org>”. The registration confirmation has the link you need to join the lectures. Do not lose it!
When registering, be very careful to enter your email address correctly. If you enter an incorrect address, you will not receive a confirmation, and you will not be able to attend lectures.
If you do not receive these confirmations within 8 hours, send an email to the Registrar (email@example.com).
- The fee for a lecture series (8 to 10 lectures) is $35.00 CAD.
- Payments are handled through PayPal. To read more about this payment system please visit the PayPal website.
- You don’t need a PayPal account–you can provide PayPal with your credit card information on checkout.
- If you DO have a PayPal account, it should be linked to a credit card. If it is only linked to a bank account, you may not be able to make an immediate payment to complete your registration successfully.
- You must be 55 or older in order to register for lectures.